As health outcomes become the primary measure and currency for payers and health systems, drug manufacturers are developing new business models and looking to connectivity to gain deeper insights into their patient populations and deliver better outcomes, through improved medication adherence and supporting diagnostic information. Additionally, with trial costs escalating and new targeted therapies emerging, new clinical trial solutions are required to accelerate the trial process with better science, while making it more convenient for patients to participate.
Connected therapies for better outcomes
Our reference designs for wireless, integrated connectivity modules power drug delivery and diagnostic devices. This simplifies clinical trials for patients and study investigators, enable improved adherence and effortless experiences for chronic disease patients, as well as streamlining their experience. 2net™ Design leverages Qualcomm Life’s deep wireless expertise and technologies to enable scalable, cost-effective connected therapies.
deaths per year in the US are attributed to medication non-compliance1
- Wireless, miniaturized reference designs, which power connected drug delivery mechanisms, OTC diagnostics, and disposable medical sensors as well as recording and transmitting important compliance measures, dosing parameters and consumer vitals
- 2net Platform delivers end-to-end connectivity designed to meet strict HIPAA privacy standards
- Backed by a global technology leader with the resources and expertise to help future-proof roadmaps and collaboratively develop a vision for connected services to support ‘beyond the pill’ initiatives.
Why Qualcomm Life
- 2net Design services with turnkey connected therapy solutions
- Designs ensure ongoing compatibility with 2net Hub and Mobile services
- A unique balance of technology leadership and deep clinical and pharma expertise
- Expansive open ecosystem of devices, sensors and leading health care companies
- A global scalable technology platform
- End-to-end connectivity designed to meet HIPAA privacy standards
- Mobile and digital expertise to help future-proof beyond the pill roadmaps
CONTACT US ›