Additional Notice to Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
Data Protection Officer. Qualcomm Life Inc.’s Data Protection Officer(s) for the EEA and Switzerland can be reached by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Subject Rights. Data subjects (the people to whom the personal data relates) in the EEA and Switzerland have the following additional rights:
- Right to request access to personal data held by Qualcomm Life, Inc. about you and rectification or erasure of such data as applicable. To request access, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject header “Data Access Request”. Please include your first and last name, email address, and a detailed description of how you interacted with Qualcomm Life or its subsidiaries.
- Right to object to, or obtain a restriction of, our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in those instances where our automated processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent or a contract we have with you.
- Right to withdraw your consent to future processing, where the legal basis of processing your Personal Data was your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, but we encourage you to first contact us with any questions or concerns by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For residents of France, you have a right to send us specific instructions regarding the use of your data after your death by sending us an email to email@example.com.